Thursday, April 19, 2018

CRAP POO AND TIMEHOP TREASURES

TIMEHOP TREASURES.
I was looking through Facebook earlier this week and realized something a bit strange. I don't post to Facebook anymore. I mean, I post links to this pathetic blog, which acts as a kind of diary for Rick aged 47 and 2/3. But I don't post much else. If something comes up o the Internet about a subject I think someone will find interesting, I might post that. Or if Timehop, shows me something of interest from the good old army days I might share it with an old mate. Lastly, if someone offers me a way to win pies, I will share that, but I don't post what I am doing today, where I have been or especially what I have eaten. I don't really know why, but I am guessing that I am just a little bit un-enamoured with it all.

This may be an issue going forwards though.....

You see, I like looking through my old posts on Timehop and enjoying what was happening to me on the same day last year and the years before that.

For example, I see that 5 years ago today, I was posting about the sun finally being out here in Winnipeg and the end of another long winter. How will I ever remember what happened today in 2 or 3 years if I don't make a record of it somewhere?


Its a catch 22 situation....
Do I post all the morose faff, that makes up our lives and risk boring everyone to death twice over
(including this blog) or do I just post on here and have to look through old blog posts to reminisce on what enthralling adventures happened in the past?

Its always a little more exciting when something is presented to you instead of you choosing it... Let me explain..

If you have nothing to do and want to watch TV, its always more satisfying to flick through the channels and find something to watch that excites and amazes you , rather than putting in the same old Friends DVD and watching 'the one where Ross eats cheese' again. It feels like you have discovered something. So that's where I am . Do I make a conscious effort to post more stuff on Facebook and Instagram or  do I not? The Jury is out.

 CRAP.

A couple of years ago I went on a trip and afterward posted about 'Crap stuff in airline magazines'.
Well, A couple of days ago a mate at work introduced me to possibly the shittest website I have seen.
Its called Top hatter, but I think it could be a joke website for those in the know. It just sells the most random, rubbish, most tatty shit I have ever seen. AND I WANT TO BUY IT ALL.

I thought it would be fun to share some of the shite with you.

Here are a few examples of what it sells...

Is this real???

Apparently so. You can have your own belly full of beer!
I wont explain this, but look at the title, then the mask, back at the title... Did you see the mistake yet?
I have no idea

What kind of person needs a hidden scale in s cigarette packet?  Suitable for a wide variety of weighing needs - Including 'Herbs'.

Skeleton nude girl??
A laser pen that seems to advertise shining it towards airlines!


Real Teeth!!Tibet style..... Made from Alloy metal

Really? 
I have no idea what this does.......

Oh, you put it on your fence,.... Errr, why?

The next three photos made me laugh. He looks so pissed to be wearing the first T shirt, but then he hasn't moved in the 2nd or 3rd (or 4th, 5th or 6th- there were too many to share them all) I wonder what the hell he WAS actually wearing when the picture was taken and whether he even exists at all.

Plus - What the hell is going on with the shirts?



Finally, can you imagine if this bracelet actually worked?


Its definitely worth a look around Top hatter, if you are ever in the need of a pick me up. You can find some absolute shite on the site. Plus they have 'live' auctions where you can buy stuff for $2 or $3 that in reality costs in the hundreds (Of course it does Rodney!!). Its like the shitty old 2p gambling machine for the modern age. Stick your money in and be disappointed with whatever falls out. I love it!!!

POO

If you thought I had reached as low as I can go, you are very much mistaken.
Whilst wandering round the aisles of Bed, Bath and Beyond today, I stumbled across an ad playing for Poo Pourri. It was a terrible advert, but somehow you know it was meant to be that way...This is the actual ad that was playing...



Believe me though - This one is way way worse, more childish and terrible...

Diaper Gravy? Shitrus? Funny - I don't know..if it is or not..

Anyhoo. All this poo talk has awoken an urge..... Time to go.
YARP...

No comments:

Post a Comment