Sunday, August 19, 2018

Suicide bear, Bombers, Baldy beard and Baby beer pong

Unbelievable I tell you! I just sat down after working my arse off all day. Tidied the garage, took the old paint pots to the recycling depot, sorted out loads of stuff and finally  - FINALLY - sat down to update the universe on the latest news from the extra long summer and what happens? Buffy walks in with a request - 'Can you put the chicken in the oven?' Just because she is carrying the half baby/half person being! She could have dropped Super HAN, in the oven I suppose, but I HAD TO GET UP and do it. Bloody hell. life is a nightmare!!! Anyway, now I am sat down again I can finally begin. Unless she wants something else doing for her... Bloody lazy..........

CHILDREN'S BEER PONG.

Imagine the scene - Dad, 'Uncle' Matt and all the boys from the pub/club/Uni are all messing about in the basement getting shitfaced and being arseholes, when down comes 5 year old Sebastien. 'Daddy, what are you doing with the ping pong balls?' and why is Uncle Matt naked and has been icky sicky'? At this point, dad should probably take Sebastian upstairs and away from the raucous debauchery. But no! Stop! Now, even though little Sebastian's hands are too small to pick up full sized ping pong balls and he is too little to see into the big red cups, he can still join in the fun! Introducing kids beer pong!!!

Its real!
Yep, with tiny cups and miniature ping ping balls, you too can teach your 5 year old how to party!! What a strange idea¬!

BOMBING
Its been over 6 weeks since I skived off work, had a burger king and watched as the love of my life pushed out the 2nd love of my life. The 6 weeks have been hectic, tiring, brilliant, exhausting, amazing and tiring. One thing we hadn't yet done was to go out as a couple  - until this Friday. 

Susan was in town and offered to babysit the sprog, whilst me and Buffy took the night off to go out have a few beers and watch a Bombers game at Investors Group Field. We decided that we would try to get to a game every season as last year we loved it .We beat Edmonton almost exactly a year ago and we loved the atmosphere, the beer snake and the beers! So when we found out the Susan would be in town, we booked tickets, fed the thing and were dropped off just near the ground. After a bit of a flap when my ticket couldn't be read, we finally got into the stadium and took our seats with a couple of beers  - expecting a glorious Bombers win. Unfortunately, the Bombers had a pretty dire off night and were beaten 44-21 by the Red Blacks, so it didn't turn out as good as last year. But it was military appreciation night, so there was a fly past (actually 2 flypasts) and with the nice weather a few beers and no crying baby to look after we had a really good night out. 
Outside...

Inside


Buffy rings my bell.....
                                                          Here's a video of the flypast


SUICIDE BEAR

So, over the last few weeks I wondered what it would be like to be Hannah. What does she see when she is doing her stuff? The only way to find out would be to give her camera and record things. So i spent a couple of hours showing her how to work my camera and take videos and photos with it. Unfortunately her hands were just too small to work the buttons (At least she can play beer pong now though). So I did the 2nd best thing... I got some superglue and stuck a camera to her forehead. I took it off after a while though as she couldn't lift here head - Don't worry the skin will grow back! But while she was wearing it she did manage to take some good photos of what life looks like for her.....

I took her for a walk in the stroller

She likes taking photos of her own feet...

and of Buffy's ear...
Her 2nd photo of Buffy was better

This morning she wore her football socks to the pub, lay on the bar and watched the game....

The best and weirdest thing she took a photo of though was Sue Bear. Or to use her or his full name - Suicide bear!!  Whilst at the cabin last week, a bear was tied onto the lamp above Hannah's head for her to look at and play with. This bear though, was tied by the neck - like a noose - and hung above Hannah. I an not sure she will ever recover from the views she had that day - and I think she may well be a bit weird in the mind because she seemed to love watching the sad bear take its own life just a out of reach....



The same weekend I had the pleasure of dog sitting Hunter - the dog that belongs to Erika and Pat. They were having their Bachelor and Bachelorette weekends and I picked up Hunter on the Friday evening - spent the night watching TV with him and then enjoyed a nice drive out to the lake on the Saturday morning. He is a really nice playful but easy dog to look after and I thoroughly enjoyed spending time with him. We are now best mates and I would look after him again anytime!

In the garden

Watching telly.

Yeah, he is supposed to be on the towel! HAAHAA
Before I end with a montage of baby photos, I just wanted to show you my face!! Its the same face I have always had, but now its even stranger that it usually is! A few months ago, about 3/4 of the way through the pregnancy - I noticed a small bald spot in my stubble. Over time it has grown and spread and now I have two prominent baldy spots as well as a 3rd less prominent bit on my neck. Apparently its called Alopecia Areata and although there is no treatment for it, the hairs should grow back sometime soon. Its thought to be cause by stress, but I haven't been feeling stressed - so I don't really know why it has occurred. The only stressful thing I have at the moment is having bald spots of my face - so maybe its causes itself!! Anyway, its bloody annoying to look at my own face now (even more than normal) so I hope it goes away soon. At least with my failing eyesight ( I have new glasses and contacts) for most of the time I cant see it clearly!!

Here's a look at it if you are interested...





PHOTOS OF A CRICKET, THE SUN AND A BABY

I had a wander around the city last week one lunchtime, when the smoke from Wildfires out west made Winnipeg feel like being on Mars. The shy was a weird orange hue all day and it was so think you could actually look at the sun through the smog. There was a strange atmosphere in town and so I took a few photos of the sky and some of the buildings such as the new True North Square - which although it isn't finished yet, you can now wander through and take a look. 







I also found an inquisitive cricket sitting on the door hinge at a place I was working.  When I tried to move him so he didn't hurt himself, he hid behind the hinge and stared right at me!




Finally, thanks for waiting - Here's the bit you have been looking for - Photos of that kid that seems to have moved into our house and likes to party when we want to sleep. She is also now starting to take the piss by mimicking us. Sticking her tongue out, smiling a lot and giggling. She tries to escape if we put her on the floor, but I think she is mostly drunk, because she spends most of the day sleeping, pissing herself and cant walk or even hardly move at all. In fact she tries to crawl everywhere but cant even do that properly. I think she has a drinking problem because she screams every time she needs a drink! Bloody baby....

Pissed again

Attitude

Just been sick on the floor

She didn't even watch the movie

Lying on the pub bar at 11am!! Pisshead!!

She is laughing at us!

Definitely laughing at us!!


                                                      Asleep in the swing chair after another long night!


                                           Probably having a crack dream -cant control her own arms. Loser.

No comments:

Post a Comment