Saturday, February 24, 2018

Things and ALERT ALERT ALERT

Winnipeg - Saturday 24th Feb 2018.
Here is some stuff we noticed, saw, or did in the last few days. There's nothing groundbreaking - just some stuff!

Passive Aggressive
Back here in the real world, I have a job. As you may know, the job is to go into companies and offices and install phone systems that confuse and frustrate the customers. Haha, no really, the phone systems improve their overall efficiency, save them money and leave the customer feeling like a fresh summer breeze has blown through their workplace and left the sweet smell of springtime!

Sometimes, I end up clambering though a roof void or under a building, but for the most part I might just get a bit dusty and dirty. There is always something interesting to see though - Whether seeing huge rolls of steel being pressed in a steelworks or thousands of tiny turkeys being hatched in a hatchery, I get about to all sorts of places. Often though, you can get strange passive aggressive signs posted by management that just make me laugh. All these were found in a tiny little bathroom in a location that shall remain unknown!


Didn't want to leave their own name...

Haahaa unless your hands are broken.. (in which case you would not be using!)

THOROUGHLY!!!!

In case you missed the first sign!

Modern smoking technology.
While we were flying home last week I sat and I wondered at the magic of modern technology.In particular, I wondered that if every seat on the plane can be adjusted to use our own phones or tablets to watch stuff or play games we need these things and indeed they are there..

A socket that fits most worldwide plugs and USB as well! Genius,
But years after it was last allowed and in modern times when hardly anyone smokes anymore, why is there still a sign like this on the plane?

No smoking 1995!
Old Dutch people.
Sometimes, me and Buff sit in the basement, We put on the heating, pull up the comfy cushions, grab a drink and watch a movie, sharing a big bag of old dutch. 
No, not this kind of old dutch bag..

Probably a really nice lady!
But this kind of old dutch bag....


Lovely crunchy crisps (potato chips) and my favourite over here, because you cant get Prawn Cocktail flavour!

Hopefully, in a number of years we will be able to share these good times with the kid as we scare the shit out of them whilst watching Aliens or The Blair Witch Project. However, I discovered this week, that when sending someone out to get something to share whilst watching a movie, if you tell them to get old dutch you need to be careful. Because on the very next aisle in superstore you can get this...
Yep, tasty refreshing bleach! The kids will love it!
  
Lastly on normal news this week - we went to the theatre, which we do many times a year - to see 'Once'. The show about the Dublin musician/hoover repair man which was made into a movie.
Anyway, the show was good, but at the interval they let you on stage to get a beer from the bar at which most of the story take place in front of. So here we are - on stage enjoying a drink! Its not every week you get on stage is it!!

 
She held my beer



Baby alert.
I am introducing a baby alert - This is designed for everyone who doesn't give a Tommy two shits for news about the upcoming baby, how much it weighs, whats its eaten, whats come out of the other end, what we bought for it or what funny faces it made whilst watching Deathwish 4. Genuinely, until I did the business and got Buffy in the family way(Fist bumps myself) , I also couldn't give a flying fork (moderated my language there) about anyone elses baby news. So I understand you probably don't care about our baby news - we ain't even got one yet but its coming real soon, so feel free to ignore all this baby stuff and do something far more interesting. Its what I would do.


BABY ALERT-BABY ALERT-BABY ALERT-BABY ALERT-BABY ALERT-BABY ALERT


Here we go then. For all of you that missed or ignored the alert thanks for staying. For other people who are just curious - I hope you like it!

This week me and Bufffffffty Mcmmmutoobee had a visit to the Hospital for an ultrasound and check up on the parasite. We don't have any news on the outcome yet as we will get it all from the Doctor when we go back later this week. One of the cool things anyone who has been here has seen, is the ultrasound. We didnt have any pictures of our one, but are hoping to get some this week too, but at one point it looked like a fish -  We were looking at the ribs and it looked like a cod or haddock from the chippy!

Here's one I found online...Not our baby

Do you see what I mean? FISH
Anyway , I then looked to see what other weird shit people see in Ultrasounds and there IS A HUGE PILE OF WEIRD SHIT THAT HAPPENS IN ULTRASOUNDS!

I will say no more - Some of these photos are obviously fake, but some are genuine and I would love to see our thing do some of this kind of stuff!!













  Seeya x

No comments:

Post a Comment